The registration rate is for the entire conference and includes all synchronous (live) and asynchronous (pre-recorded) sessions.
Recognizing that this is an incredibly challenging year, the SOTF Planning Committee has decided to extend the Standard Registration period by two weeks. While registration is going strong, we remain committed to ensuring that as many Hawai'i educators as possible can access this year's relevant and timely content.
|2020 Conference Rates|
|Standard Registration: New Deadline - October 16||$175|
|Late Registration: October 17 - October 28||$200|
This Year's Conference is More Affordable & Accessible Than Ever!
- 1 ticket grants access to the entire program
- 60% less expensive than in normal years
- Live and Pre-recorded sessions
- Content available through 2020 to all registered attendees
10% off the rate in effect at the time of registration
Valid for any group of 10+ people from the same school or organization. The discount will automatically be applied once a minimum of 10 participants have been added to the registration.
- Unique Email Addresses - each participant must be registered with a unique email address to ensure receipt of all conference program information and other updates.
- Group Discount - Discounts for 10 or more will automatically be applied once a minimum of 10 participants have been added. All 10 individuals must be registered at the same time.