2020 Leading Schools of the Future Summit
Rising Above the Chaos
Staying Grounded, Responsive and Inspired
The Schools of The Future Conference is transcending time and space in 2020! The change of format lends itself well to creativity and innovation, while also allowing for more flexible program options. In considering the reimagined conference, our annual Leading Schools Of The Future Summit will be embedded into the 2-day SOTF conference to be held on October 29 and 30. Attendees who sign up for the summit will be able to access additional content and participate in multiple tracks, both features that are not possible with an in-person event.
Engage in strategies that support:
- Taking a pause and reflecting
- Learning from and with each other to leverage our experiences
- Persevering through dynamic times
- Maintaining connections with each other and our communities
Ticket Price - $30 and can be purchased as an add on to the SOTF Conference
Registration is required for the SOTF Conference, in order to participate in LSOTF
LSOTF Synchronous Content:
- 2 LSOTF Talk Story Leadership Sessions @ 12:40 - 1:25 PM each day of the SOTF Conference
- Oct 29 - Helen Turner, Vice President of Strategy and Innovation at Chaminade University: Persevering Through Dynamic times
- Oct 30 - Ian Kitajima, Senior Executive at Oceanit
- 2 LSOTF Evening Leader Lounge Sessions - informal sessions with breakout conversations around common topics of interest
- Oct 28 - 5:00 p.m. - Leigh Fitzgerald, David Randall, Dr. Mark Hines and Dr. Lisa Mireles
- Oct 29 - 5:00 p.m. - Janice Blaber, Stacie Kunihisa, Winston Sakurai and Derek Minakami
LSOTF Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in special sessions designed specifically for leaders who face unprecedented challenges and opportunities resulting from the pandemic.
- Dialogue and connect with education industry experts over your beverage of choice (from the comfort of your own home or office!)
- Network and share best practices with like-minded school leaders both in and outside of Hawaii.
- Watch all conference sessions after the fact, revisiting great sessions that you attended or watching those that you missed the first time.
Who Should Attend?
Current and aspiring educational leaders: principals, teachers, curriculum coordinators, deans, and other dynamic thinkers. We highly recommend signing up your entire leadership team for shared discussions and ideating around the best ideas from the conference as they relate to your school's challenges and opportunities to evolve in this dynamic educational landscape.